Monday, September 12, 2011

The Great Pretender



Send in the clowns... please my friends, see beyond the facade, hear not just the laughter and feel what i really am feeling inside...

dont be carried away with my laughter, 
dont be fooled by my smile,
i may always be the life of the party
i can make people laugh
sing my heart out
dance the night away if i must!

but then my friend...

didnt you noticed that my laughter is shallow?
cant u see there's no twinkle in my eye?
the haunting voice when i belt out
the moves that i make?

did you see me when im just seated at the corner
observing everyone around me?
the loneliness i felt even while everybody is being merry
the longing in my eyes
the sadness in my nature...

and then again...

i have to stand up
and make everyone laugh
which is expected from me
be in the center and again, the life of the party...

and still no one noticed...

1 comments:

Hey! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be ok. I'm undoubtedly enjoying your blog and look forward to new updates.


Feel free to surf to my weblog - weight loss

Post a Comment

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected
Personal - Top Blogs Philippines
Philippines Blog Directory
PH Blogs

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites