Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Thank you...

Thank you so much my dear Lord for all the blessings that you've given me and my family... even the hardships that ive been going through.. I strongly believe that you would not give those problems to me if hindi ko kaya, I am treating those problems as an opportunity to grow and lessons to learn... salamat po talaga.. I am becoming stronger eventhough i am too weak to go on...

To all those who had helped me along the way, family and friends, you know who you are, and is always there to lend me a helping hand, understanding me eventhough i myself do not and cannot understand, all your help are very much appreciated and im very thankful that you've not let me down in any way... I may be a burden to you sometimes, but be rest assured, I will also be there for you in any way I can as well.... I am just asking for some more time. makakabawi rin ako.

To my children, thank you for believing in ur mama, we myt not be financially well off ryt now but I assure you that we will not stay like this forever.. it brings tears to my eyes, everytime you say you love me and u are giving me assurance that i am doing everything i can even i myself dont believe it sometimes... I love you too mga anak...

I am saying and writing these things, becoz I simply wanted to thank you, not for anything else. I wanted to shout out to the whole world, I love all of you, my children, my family, my friends.  I dont wanna have regrets and I do want to say these things to you while i can...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected
Personal - Top Blogs Philippines
Philippines Blog Directory
PH Blogs

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites